The Frank Agency Limited. Company Number: 07218925
Registered Office: George House High Street, Childrey, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 9UA
Last Updated: April 2019
This Policy relates to your use of the Service as provided by us as set out in, and should it should be read in conjunction with, our Terms of Service.
The Frank Agency Limited (www.thefrankagency.eu), is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Data Regulations.
- We have effective and proper security measures in place to protect your personal data. Data is stored in our WorkFlowMax system (“Data Processor”)
- We only hold relevant information about you, and we keep the amount of information to a minimum
- We use your data in order to reply to any enquiries, in order to respond to a contact request, in order to fulfil a contract/project, or to send you information that we feel may be of benefit to you
- When we no longer need your data, or you ask us to remove it, it is deleted
- We will not share your data with any Third Parties for marketing purposes
What data do we collect?
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
- Visit our website
- Request quotes, services
- Apply for a job, submit your CV
- Contact us
Personal information that we collect may include:
- Your full name
- Your address and postcode
- Your contact information (such as your email address and telephone number)
- Your company information
- Information relating to your use of our Services
- Any other voluntary information provided by you, that we collect is used in order to learn more about you, in order to deliver our Services
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on http://www.allaboutcookies.org Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
How we may use your data
- To provide/discuss products and services that you have requested
- To send communications and administrative emails regarding your project
- For our internal record keeping
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you in relation to your project
- Where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, or where Data Regulations entitle us to do so, we may send you marketing materials about other products or services offered by us
- If you decide you do not want to receive those marketing communications, you can unsubscribe by updating your preferences on any email communication.You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org and your preferences will be updated immediately.
Under the new GDPR data protection law (May 2018) we have a number of lawful reasons where we can use (or 'process') your personal information.
(Contract) Processing of your personal data is necessary for us to administer the pre-contract and contractual relationship between ourselves and our clients/suppliers in connection with the performance of a contract.
(Legitimate Interests) Broadly speaking Legitimate Interests means that we can process your personal information if we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
So, what does this mean? We may use your information for our legitimate business interests to contact you with information regarding relevant services that may benefit you. Before doing this, we will also carefully consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights.
The Frank Agency Limited will use various ways to make you aware of the services that we offer, that we believe may benefit you. We will process your information to conduct and manage our business to enable us to give you the most appropriate marketing, information, service and products and provide the most beneficial experience. These are what we consider to be our 'Legitimate Interests'
How long is your information stored?
The Frank Agency Limited will store your information for respective statutory retention period. We will then ensure that your data is disposed of in a secure manner. If for any reason you would like to stop hearing from us before this time, please email email@example.com.
Please note that the removal of Information may prevent us from supplying certain services to you. Even if we delete your Information from our system, we may retain your Information in conformance with our data retention policy, as an example for accounting purposes or retention of safety certificates.
Will your data be shared?
Your data will not be shared with any Third Parties, for marketing purposes.
All service providers that we use (email providers, storage solutions and other day to day service providers) are chosen for, and monitored on, their compliance with the requirements of the current Data Protection legislation and the requirements of GDPR.
In carrying out our business, including our obligations to you, we may use sub-contractors or freelancers. We will always ensure that they respect your privacy and abide by all data protection laws.
In the event that The Frank Agency Limited sell the business or its assets, in which case we may need to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If The Frank Agency Limited, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
As part of our processing activities, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Should a legal need arise to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
Your information and rights
You have the following rights:
- To be informed about how we obtain and use your information
- To ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you
- To have your information corrected if you inform us of any incorrect details
- To request to have your information erased (the Right to be Forgotten)
- To object to the processing of your information
- To have information you provided to us, returned to you, in a machine-readable format
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your information, at any point
- To object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
If you would like to use any of these rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to see what information we hold on you and your business, please submit a Subject Access Request in writing to email@example.com. Information will then be sent to you within 30 days of receipt of your request.
There will be no charge for this service. However, we may charge a small administration fee if a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive.